Offered Seperately, In Combination and in Entirety
The Entire Little S and Big S Ranches: 1317± Acres of Agricultural Land and All Improvements Including 1,100± ac.ft. of Water.
1. The Entire Little S Ranch: House, 2± ac.ft. of Domestic Water & 160± Acres Including 579.41± ac.ft. of Water & Irrigation Equipment.
2. 280± Acres, Includes Pivot, 520.36± ac.ft. of Water, Including All Irrigation Equipment.
3. Remaining 877± Acres Dry Land Only
1. House, Arena & Barn with 40± Acres, 2 ac.ft Domestic Well Water Only. (No Irrigation Water or Equipment.)
2. Remainder of Big S & Little S Ranches Without Water, 1277± Dry Acres.
3. Early Water Rights: 1097± ac.ft. (No Land).
4. All Irrigation Equipment Consisting of Pumps, Control Panels & Pivots – (To Be Removed from
TERMS OF AUCTION, REGISTRATION AND EARNEST MONEY DOWN PAYMENT:
Each bidder must register to bid at the auction by providing a cashiers check in the amount of $100,000.00 made payable to Southern Utah TitleCompany one (1) hour prior to the auction opening to be considered as a qualified participant. At the conclusion of the auction, the successful bidders will be required to increase the Earnest Money Down Payment deposit to 20% of the total contract purchase price. These additional funds may be paid by personal or company check. It is understood that these funds will be paid at the time of signing the contract and prior to leaving the auction site. This total amount will become the total earnest money deposit for the successful purchaser(s) and delivered to Southern Utah Title Company by the Auctioneers. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing in (30) thirty days or less from the auction date and no later than July 1, 2012. A 5% Buyer’s Premium will apply to all purchases.
REAL ESTATE CLOSING:
Escrow closing and full payment shall take place at Southern Utah Title Company located in Cedar City, Utah on or before July 1, 2012. Buyer and Seller will each pay their respective portion of the closing costs and any applicable taxes prorated to the date of closing. Buyer will receive a Special Warranty Deed at closing. Seller will provide Buyer with a seller’s title insurance policy at closing. The backup bidder’s cashier’s check will be held by the Auctioneer un-cashed for 30 days. If the top bidder does not close within the specified time, the backup bidder will be notified that we are cashing his check and he then will have 30 days from the defaulted closing date of the original bidder to close. Unsuccessful bidders will be promptly refunded their checks immediately after the auction. This property is being sold in “AS IS” condition, free and clear of any liens or encumbrances.